Home/What to See /Bank of Dwight
Search 66
Bank of Dwight
Description
The Bank of Dwight, opened in 1855 by David McWilliams, is the oldest state chartered bank still in operation under its original charter and the third oldest bank in Illinois. The current building was built in 1910 and features an original dome mural painted by Viennese artist, Oskar Gross.
Location
Alignment 1926||1930||1940
Northern Region

132 East Main Street
Dwight, IL
60420

Contact
(815) 584-1855
Related Images
Information Requested is Not Found
Related Videos
Information Requested is Not Found