Home/What to See /Standard Oil Gasoline Station
Search 66
Standard Oil Gasoline Station
Description
On the National Register of Historic Places, this gas station was built in 1932 and served travelers until 1975. It was restored with the help of the Illinois Route 66 Association's Preservation Committee. A digital audio player makes audio messages available to visitors at any time.
Location
Alignment 1940
Northern Region

400 South West Street
Odell, IL
60460

Contact
(815) 998-2133
Related Images
Information Requested is Not Found
Related Videos
Information Requested is Not Found