Home/What to See /Sugar Creek Covered Bridge
Search 66
Sugar Creek Covered Bridge
Description
This historic 1880 bridge was built by Thomas Black. It spans 60 feet across Sugar Creek. The bridge was restored in 1965 and is open to foot traffic. A quaint park adjacent to the bridge and creek is an ideal place for a picnic.
Location
Alignment 1926||1930||1940
Central Region

500 Block of Covered Bridge Road
Glenarm, IL
62536

Contact
(217) 483-2451
Related Images
Information Requested is Not Found
Related Videos
Information Requested is Not Found