Home/What to See /Pioneer Gothic Church
Search 66
Pioneer Gothic Church
Description
Built in 1858, the Association of Illinois Architects in 2007 named this building as one of the "150 Architectural Treasures" in the State of Illinois due to its Carpenter Gothic Architecture. Listed on the National Register, the Prince of Wales, King Edward VII, worshiped here in 1860, while on a hunting expedition in the area.
Location
Alignment 1926
Northern Region

201 North Franklin Street
Dwight, IL
60420

Contact
(815) 584-1959
Related Images
Information Requested is Not Found
Related Videos
Information Requested is Not Found